Friday, April 24, 2009

Hibernation is Over

Well, winter's gone. My long blog hiatus is over. I don't know why I had my hibernation, but I guess I just went adrift due to some personal family problems.

Now that I had just lived my first 25 years of life, I had some realizations.
1. I must not procrastinate anymore. I must act now.
2. I should have done that before. And I will not be discouraged to try.
3. If I fail, then I will not be afraid to try again. I'd try until I succeed.
By now I guess you should be thinking that I'm trying to sound like Og Mandino or my momma. But what I'm really saying is about my decision to leave my current job/s and find a career abroad. Yup, time to leave all behind and think about my own - even if it means leaving the people I love and I care for.

Sacrifice. This term is often used in the game of chess. A player who tries to blunder his opponent will try to sacrifice even his most beloved piece to win the game (or even at least take control of the game). If the opponent takes the bait, then there is success. In my latest game of chess called life, I re-examined my past moves. I had plenty of pieces that were taken by my opponent (problems) but I still had my precious pieces. I also re-evaluated my future moves, and there I saw I'm too far away from checkmate. Well actually both of us are. If I have to sacrifice just at least one precious piece of my kingdom, then I guess I'll be one step closer to victory. I hope you get my point.

Oops, before I get to be Coelho-like, I'd like to share more ticks in my head...
4. The blog hibernation costs me a lot of monetary losses. Darn.
5. I must be active again in blogging to make up for the losses.
6. When I was a student, I liked the summer vacations.
7. When I started to become a tutor, I also started to hate summer vacations.
8. I think I forgot my password in dneero. Yari na.
9. Is it ok to use a "full credit" credit card just for Paypal account verification?
10. Willie Revillame should run as Senator.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scratch your thoughts here, unless it's SPAM!